2. Fortress Distribution Limited may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 7th August 2012 and last updated May 2018.
3. We may collect data about you including any information that you provide when completing forms on the website. We may keep record of any correspondence should you contact us. This information is collected on an 'Opt In' basis to ensure that you only receive the news, promotions and emails that you ask for.
5. When someone visits we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
6. As part of the optional sign up process on our website, we collect personal information. We use that information to let you know about products relevant to you, to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don't rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses. We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing email@example.com .
7. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites which have their own privacy policies. Please look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
8. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for future updates or marketing purposes. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
9. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
10. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable to meet our costs in providing you this information. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Fortress Distribution Ltd, 3-4 Mill Lane, Woolstone, Milton Keynes, MK15 0AJ or email email@example.com .